Baby Corner

Old 03-13-07, 07:52 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default Brendan was so tired yesterday

He had been up during the night "drawing numbers" as he told me. He was so cranky and nasty by the time I picked him up. He told me he didn't like me or want to go home with me. And then I was able to pick up the keys to the new apartment and wanted to drop off some stuff I'd bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target on Sunday and he refused to get out of the booster seat. I put him to bed early last night and I'm hoping today is a better day.

He was excited though because his class made a big group art project together yesterday and they're going to raffle it off on Thursday when there's parent conferences and one family from the class will get to take it home. He's convinced we're going to win it. I'm pretty sure it must be a rainbow since it's rainbow week at school, but am I a bad mother if I hope we don't win it, since it's just something else we'd have to pack and move.

Old 03-13-07, 08:19 AM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Well I'm glad he went to bed early for you I hate when they're that tired and cranky. Oh and if you think your a bad mother for not wanting to win let me ask you how many of his projects from school do you save? Me nothing it goes on the fridge for about a week then its tossed now theres a bad Mommy.

Old 03-13-07, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 36 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I had saved everything from school, and that's alot since the teacher sends home every single piece of paper or worksheet they do in school. Last week I sat with Brendan and we went through it all and just saved the things we both liked. Since last week I've just been dumping the stuff he brings home straight in the recycling, lol.

And today, he told me he wants to be with me all day all the time. Fickle little boy isn't he.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools