Baby Corner

Old 04-29-09, 08:14 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1620%
Default Busy week

Let's see this week has been exciting so far and it's only Wed.

Monday I had to leave work early and go finish the paper work for Braedon to attend the Pre K program at the public school. Sign bus forms etc. He's SOOSOO excited. Then Brent had a baseball game.

Tue - I was off work to attend a field trip with Brooke to the bowling alley. 100 four year olds. Oh and this was only 1/3 of the kids they split it into 3 trips. LOTS of Pre K kids in our district. They had a great time and Brooke even bowled a strike and 2 spares. Then me and Brooke went out to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's and shopping. Then we headed home and Brent had another baseball game.

Wed. - working all day. : Brooke had another function with a Circus coming to the school today. Brooke has dance tonight.

Thur - working all day. Brent has baseball games

Fri. - working all day. Brent has another baseball game. YES that is 4 in one week and 3 of the 4 games don't even start till 7 PM.

Sat - DOING NOTHING but a little cleanup and prep for the next week.

Old 04-29-09, 09:49 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Wow those games sound crazy. My kiddos would be zombies the next day.

Sounds like the field trip was fun though I'm sure it was crazy as well.

WTG Brooke on the bowling. That is great. Hope the next few days slow down a bit for you so you can catch your breath. Good thing you are in good shape now. That schedule will run you down otherwise!

Old 04-29-09, 03:48 PM
is looking forward to a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!!!
VIP Member

Thanked 338 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yikes that is a busy week...100 kids bowling - I would have gone straight home and

Ours hasn't been too bad...we have Tball tonight, Saturday is the crazy day!!

Old 04-30-09, 07:34 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

Lovely they added another game this week. Sat. at 9 AM.

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools