Baby Corner

Old 04-26-06, 09:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.7%
Default Chicken Pox Vaccine

Does anyone have any experience with this?!?!?! Annika is running a pretty high fever for the past hour or so. I didn't think that a high fever was associated with the shot. COuld she be getting chickenpox? Like a mild case? I think I might have to take her to the ER. The stupid nurse won't call be back and she is at my moms house an hour and a half away. Help anyone?

Old 04-26-06, 09:26 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

was that the only shot she got? noah had a really high fever from his one year shots.I thought it was the MMR that was known for that

Old 04-26-06, 09:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

Ooooh she got that one too. The ask a nurse said it was the chicken pox

Old 04-26-06, 09:38 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/...-varicella.pdf

Old 04-26-06, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/VIS/vis-mmr.pdf

this is the MMR one.

Latest Articles
Baby Food: Jarred or Homemade?
The trend for Moms to make their own baby food instead of buying jarred baby food is rising. Here is some advice on how to choose what to feed your baby when beginning your baby on solid foods.

28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools