Baby Corner

Old 04-09-06, 12:59 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 124 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Default Easter Pictures

Try this link. If it doesn't work go to www.picturepeople.com then to the Smilestore. I think you have to log in then the sitting numer is 144685 and the password is F424935ABB. They are ok, she was focusing on Ciara and not making sure Haleigh was smiling at the same time. Oh well, I'll get a good shot of them both smiling good in about 2 or 3 more years Ciara was also very hard to get to hold still. She had us right in the front of the store and it was even more distracting than usual for her

http://www.picturepeople.com/viewalb...08-0297-144685

Old 04-09-06, 02:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 40 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I guess you have to have an account there to view the pictures? I don't have an account.

Old 04-09-06, 02:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Very cute pictures, I love their dresses (it is really hard to get both of my kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time too).

Old 04-09-06, 03:17 PM
is catching up
2004 Co-Mod and good egg!

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I can't get to see them, I need to have an account it's asking for an email address.

Old 04-09-06, 03:20 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Weekly Activity 10.91%

I can't get in either

Latest Articles
How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

How to Be a Great Hands On Parent to Your Toddler
It's important for parents to be an active influence in their toddler's life. Learn how to be an award winning hands on parent.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools