Baby Corner

Old 11-12-09, 09:32 PM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default Flu

Skye has the flu now I was really hoping that she was lucky and wasn't going to catch it. But the fever started last night. Went to the drs today and her temp was 103.1 at the drs. We're pushing her to drink fluids really don't want her to have to go to the hospital this year.

Old 11-13-09, 07:34 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 36 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Oh poor sweetie!!! I really hope she's okay with her fluids and stays hydrated. The flu's started going around Brendan's school. They have several kids with confirmed H1N1 and others with unconfirmed. There have been several kids home sick from his class this week, although I think some parents are just keeping their kids home even if they're not sick.

Old 11-13-09, 06:40 PM
is looking forward to a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!!!
VIP Member

Thanked 338 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Lori...I'm so sorry she's sick.

How is she doing today? better!!!

Old 11-13-09, 07:41 PM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

She was doing pretty good all day. Not really eating but taking sips of water and having ice chips. This evening her temp spiked to 103 again so I just gave her some tyneol she is complaining of her tummy hurting poor kiddo.

Old 11-13-09, 07:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 36 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Oh poor sweetie. I hope she starts to feel a little better tomorrow.

Latest Articles
Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools