Baby Corner

Old 06-09-08, 11:30 AM
Mom to Lauren & Nicholas

Thanked 113 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%

That stinks about Stephen's car. You're right, it was going to happen sooner or later.

I got hit by a rock on my hood a few months after I bought my new Explorer and I was pretty ticked about it. It left a nice little dent. I'm lucky it didn't hit my windshield.

Old 06-09-08, 11:59 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 18.33%

That does stink about Stephen's car. You have the right attitude about it. I think until about 2 months ago I was still a little ticked at DH for ramming my car over the curb on day 2. LOL! I am petty.

Sounds like a fun weekend Mel.

Jennifer, can't wait to see pictures of the new hair do. That is too bad about the ears though. DD keeps asking for earrings too. Honestly, my DD is such a wimp...I'm not letting her do it until she is older and won't scream for 2 days and have the entire planet hear her scream. LOL!

Kristi, make sure and try to sneak some rest in there. I know there is so much to get ready for a new baby, but it will all get done. All they really need is milk, diapers and lots of hugs and love. :-)

Our weekend was spent tending to the TB ward. The kids have such horrible coughs that they sound like old men who have smoked for 50 years. Ilijana is finally rounding the bend, but Milo still coughs more than he doesn't. Milo is no fun when he is sick. Of course the meds they are on is giving both of them intestinal trouble to boot. I just want these germs and sickies gone not to return again. :-)

We went to Panera both days for dinner. Just to get out of the house for a few minutes. It was 90+ here so there were no outside activities. Just too darn hot for early June here.

Old 06-09-08, 12:26 PM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

back from the beach this am- crazy busy

last week of school here so LOTS going on...

weekend was perfect- spent both days on the beach- Brennan is so much fun this year in the water-- it was FREEZING in the water- but so hot outside the kids didnt care

catch up later!

Latest Articles
Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

Pregnancy Loss: Don’t Suffer in Silence
Coping with a pregnancy loss is just as devastating as losing a loved one.

Should Pregnant Women Who Drink Alcohol Go to Jail?
The controversy over pregnant women drinking alcohol continues, but should they go to jail for it?

Food Cravings in Pregnancy: Imagined or Real?
New research is showing that the intense pregnancy food cravings you have might just be in your head. What do you think?

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools