Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age Guess what my brat did yesterday

Guess what my brat did yesterday

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-24-06, 10:01 AM
needs to get back in gear

Thanked 102 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Guess what my brat did yesterday

Yesterday we had some of my family over for a cookout. My 2 nieces ages 9 and 11 wanted to play in the basement and not around Sarah and Justin (4 and 5) So Sarah kept asking me if she can go play in the basement and I kept telling her no because the big girls were down there. So we were all outside sitting at the table and I asked where Sarah went. Now I know she didn't go out the front door because I would have seen her and the door was locked. I went into the house and my sister came out of the bathroom and I asked if she saw her. She said she was just there. I start to panic a bit and start calling her. My 2 nieces had just started up the basement steps and said she was not down there. Okay, now I really start to panic. We are all calling her name and my nephew went upstairs to see if she was up there. NOPE, not there We start calling her name and Megan and Caitlin went out the front door looking for her. Now there were 6 adults and 3 kids looking for her. So like I said, I know she didn't make it out the door and my sister then opened her toy closet door and there she was with this half smile half mad look on her face My sister told her that was not nice... John and I took her to her room and was asking why and why she didn't answer when we called her name. Her response "I was mad at you because you would not let me go in the basement" What a little brat... Of course AFTER we found her and I made her apologize I was laughing about it Oh that kid

Old 04-24-06, 10:05 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

Oh man I would have been so mad after I found her. I'm glad she was OK though.

Brooke got a major spanking a couple months ago because she would run and hide outside at the neighbors house all the time. I'm talking we'd get out the car and BAM she was no where in sight. After 2 or 3 times of this and she would not answer when called she had to be spanked to "learn a lesson" which worked because she's never done it again. Makes your heart just stop when they are missing though.

Old 04-24-06, 10:06 AM
~Alison~

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh dear. Very smart girl though.

Old 04-24-06, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh my, what a stinker. I can just picture her. Rob did that once as a child and basically was beat once his mother found him. He was in there for like a half hour though and wouldn't answer them.

Old 04-24-06, 10:32 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I dread the "I'm mad at mama and daddy so I will teach them a lesson" stuff.

I'm glad you found her and she was OK!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools