Baby Corner

Old 06-27-11, 01:07 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 784.44%

I gotta try to get work done. Its really hard to get motivated working at home! I think Rachel's friend is coming over for a while.

Old 06-27-11, 01:09 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 784.44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah33 View Post
Has nothing to do with the deductible it's just how insurance works. Even though the tree fell on the house they only allow you $500 for the tree and then $1000 more for the removal. BUT this tree was HUGE and it cost $3000 to remove it.
Wow!

Old 06-27-11, 07:05 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 12.22%

Wow. That really stinks Susan. Makes me even more nervous with all these trees around our house.

Now will they cover the damage to the house under standard deductible so you don't have to pay yet again? Seems like they should since it is damage from the same incident?

Old 06-28-11, 08:52 AM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

That really stinks about the cost of getting the tree removed. What kind of tree was it. Tim would of cut it up for firewood but I'm sure you don't really need firewood where you live lol

We got back from Mystic yesterday had a great time we watched Nomeo and Juliet outside on the movie screen

Old 06-28-11, 09:20 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 90%

It was an Oak tree. Randy had no problem cleaning it up or anything but he and the neighbors worked 3 days and barely got the smaller limbs cut off the house. The base of the tree is 24 foot around it. The tree snapped off at 30 foot up and it hit a bunch of other trees and they all started toppling over. When they cut the base of the tree down yesterday I stood beside it and it was OVER MY HEAD laying on the ground. They had to have a lift truck and a grabber truck just to lift the 2 foot sections being cut.

Latest Articles
Sympathetic to a Fault? Fathers Who Experience Pregnancy Symptoms
Some expectant fathers experience pregnancy symptoms similar to their pregnant wives. As men become more involved during pregnancy and in parenthood, Couvade syndrome is becoming more common.

PCOS: Lifestyle Changes to Boost Fertility
While PCOS can cause infertility, there are a few things a woman can do to increase her changes of becoming pregnant, including lifestyle changes. Here are a few things you can do.

Winter Babies Crawl Sooner
Does the season affect when your baby will start to crawl? According to this study, winter babies crawl sooner than summer babies.

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools