Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hey Ladies long time...

Reply Post New Topic

• cdnmommy cdnmommy's Avatar 03-13-07 | 01:17 PM
  • No see, I know its been awhile...you should kick me for that. Alot of things have gone on since my last visit Dh and I were apart for several months. We are now back together, we are ok now. We had to move again. I had to get my comp fixed due alot of viruses and I lost all my fave bookmarks so it has taken me until now to find you ladies again. Hope you take me back.. Here are some pics of Erika and Spencer. Erika also had her surgery last thursday to repair her herina she had when she was born, she is doing much better this week she is back to herself again.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Hey Ladies long time...-100_0024a-jpg  
  • ~Bobbi~ ~Bobbi~'s Avatar 03-13-07 | 01:44 PM
  • Wow! Glad to see you back! The kids are getting so big! I hope you are back to stay!
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 03-13-07 | 01:47 PM
  • welcome back!!

the kids sure are getting big! for a successful surgery for Erika.
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 03-13-07 | 02:02 PM
  • Nice to see you Nancy.
  • Emery Emery's Avatar 03-13-07 | 02:13 PM
  • Good to see you. The kids are adorable.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo