Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

HI guys, miss you!

Reply Post New Topic

• wantabelly wantabelly's Avatar 08-05-05 | 02:08 PM
  • Hi everyone! Just me checking in on all of you again! I don't get to post much anymore but often check in to see how you all are doing. I can't believe all the pregnant mommies out there...congratulations everyone!!! Looks like all of our "babies" are getting so big-I love checking out everyone's pictures from time to time.

As for us, we are doing great. Ava's the typical toddler, exploring her world and wreaking all kinds of havoc She's talking alot now, using sentences, and just said "I love you" for the first time without me prompting her first. Isn't it the best stage?? We're having a fun summer, just finished mommy & me swimming and will be starting tumbling classes soon. Not going in the potty yet (I can't believe how many of your's are already!!) but we have one to introduce the concept. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and tell you guys how much you're missed...I'll definitely try to get on more often...take care!!

Here's a recent pic of Ava:

[url]http://www.thebabycorner.com/sites/webs/ava/Summer2005052.jpg[/url]
  • Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 08-05-05 | 02:18 PM
  • hi there maryann! would you get a load of those GORGEOUS curls??? what a beauty! and look how much she's grown!! ... it's so great to hear from you! glad to hear things are good ... pop in more often if you can!
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 08-05-05 | 02:20 PM
  • She is GORGEOUS! I love her curls! So glad things are going well for you! Stop by when you can!
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 08-05-05 | 02:37 PM
  • What a gorgeous little girl you have!

Good to hear from you.
  • hklord hklord's Avatar 08-05-05 | 02:39 PM
  • She is absolutely adorable.Its great to hear from you!