Baby Corner

Old 10-24-11, 11:24 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1620%
Default Hip Hop class

OMG I was so impressed! Nick Gonzalez http://www.gendance.com/newsletter/0...feat010710.htm

He did a fantastic job with the girls and an amazing dance they will take to competition. It's is very upbeat 80's music that is really age appropriate and all of the moves are very appropriate too. All transitions in the number are very smooth and it's non stop dancing no idle time or anything. LOVE IT! The girls absolutely adored him too. He was funny but stern with them. If someone screwed up they all had to do pushups. Boy did they do a lot of pushups since last Friday.

Old 10-24-11, 12:18 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

That sounds awesome! I love the discipline. I think the kids need it and actually want it. Nothing wrong with a few pushups in my opinion!

Ili is so bummed to not be doing Hip Hop this year, but two nights of dance with soccer just weren't working.

I am always impressed by dance teachers/choreographers working with girls this age, as it is easy to do the racy moves, but takes much more time and skill to teach appropriate moves (especially with hip hop) that actually are artistic and like you said, smooth.

Glad you and Brooke are having a good time with dance. It really can be a lot of fun!

Old 10-24-11, 02:17 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I love watching kids do hip-hop when its appropriate. They always look like they are having so much fun. So glad your DD and her group has such a great teacher.

Old 10-25-11, 11:08 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

wow- that is awesome to have an APPROPRIATE hip hop number! I love it! What a great experience for the girls! Hip Hop is so much fun!

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools