Baby Corner

Old 04-27-06, 04:29 PM
Carly & Ty's Mommy

Thanked 27 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default How are they sleeping?

I was wondering how your kids are sleeping nowadays.

Carly will take a run every so often where she will sleep in her bed all night but the over 1/2 the time she ends up in bed with us still. And she will not fall asleep in her bed. She will fall asleep on our laps or with one of us on the couch and we have to carry her to bed. I'm hopeing that this will end soon. At least before she starts kindergarten.
Ty is such a good sleeper compared to her. All you have to do is put him in his crib with his paci and a blanket and he's off to sleep with hardly a peep and he sleeps all night long.
I guess I learned my lesson the first time around and didn't want to make it again. Live and learn.

Old 04-27-06, 05:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Brady goes to sleep great, around 8:30 or 9:00
About 2 times a week he'll wake up before 6:00 and come sleep with us for a few hours. He's a great sleeper though.

Old 04-27-06, 05:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh Riley's still the same. I feel better hearing about Carly though. He still needs us to lie down with him in his bed or at the least be in his room with him. He still has to have a sippy cup of milk, although I think he'd give that up if necessary. Mainly he wants us there with him. I get up after he falls asleep and go to my bed but DH usually falls asleep for the whole night. Either way if Riley is alone he'll wake up around midnight and come to our bed for the rest of the night. It's something we need to work on but just really haven't concentrated on. We're just so used to it. Mia on the other hand is a great sleeper. She gets a bottle and is out in 5 mintues even if I leave the room and she's awake and I don't usually hear a peep till she's up for the day around 7.

Old 04-27-06, 05:58 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Meghan went through a stage where she was afraid of her room so we started leaving the light on till we went to sleep. So she goes in around 8:15 - 8:30 and we do our routine and then she reads her book herself and usually by 9 she is asleep. She sleeps till between 7 and 8. Nap time (which is not very often anymore) she goes in her bed and sleeps by herself.

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools