Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How was your mothers day?

Reply Post New Topic

• sarabrydges sarabrydges's Avatar 05-15-06 | 07:20 AM
  • Mine sucked. Reyna and Kendalyn were sick and Reyna was up at 4, went back down at 6, and Kenny was up at 6.....

Then we went to my mom's and my gift to her was a photoshoot with her and the girls (Brendyn was at his moms) and that went ok. Then we had dinner at my moms but I was just so tired I didn't really enjoy it. Then we came home and my kiddos went to bed.

That's about it.. OH I did get flowers from Adrian..
  • HelenWendy HelenWendy's Avatar 05-15-06 | 09:37 AM
  • Glad u all had a good day, sorry urs was a bit poo Sara, loads more to come, so they can only get better!
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 05-15-06 | 10:09 AM
  • Mine was pretty nice too! Jeff got up with Ryan at 7 and let me sleep in until 9 am. He cooked breakfast and we just hung out. Ryan gave me a pretty red/white/blue bead necklace and earrings set and a card. At night we went over to some friends house for dinner and the kids played. All in all a nice day!
  • Pumkin Pumkin's Avatar 05-15-06 | 10:51 AM
  • Mine was good. We had church in the morning then when we came home dh made pancakes and eggs and coffee. Then I watched the rest of King Kong and just layed on the couch most of the day I dozed off for just a little while then we had reservations for dinner at 4:00. It was the really nice buffet and the dinner was excellent! Both the girls were very well behaved and ate really well. Haleigh made me a card from her, Ciara and Daddy. My dad is here from Ohio so he went to dinner with us. He gave me my mother's bible that he got her for their 30th anniversary with her name inscribed on the front and said "here is a Mother's Day present from heaven" Then he gave me her ring when we were at the table. again. Then we all went home and I looked through her bible, there were some bookmarks and stuff in there. They just left it the way the found it. One of the bookmarks was actually from the minister that baptised me as a baby Anyway, after that we just played with the kids, got them ready for bed then Survivor came on. The girls went to bed about 8:15 and I layed on the couch the rest of the night
  • tizasmommy tizasmommy's Avatar 05-15-06 | 10:53 AM
  • oh how sweet!! it's not even 10 am yet and i am bawling...