Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I love our landord!

Reply Post New Topic

• Natascha Natascha's Avatar 02-29-08 | 08:39 PM
  • I swear, they are the nicest people in the world.

The dishwasher hasn't been working well, and Jared called her on Wed. She sent a guy out yesterday, and it turns out there was alot of lime? and other stuff stuck in the pipes (from hard water). It wasn't a very old dishwasher, but it was pretty shot.

So, she sent someone over today to replace it with a brand stinkin' new dishwasher. I'm not happy because of the dishwasher (well, I am but...) I'm mostly happy because it was done so quick. I was really impressed. I mean it was boom boom boom. I really thought we'd have to wait a couple days, even a week. I guess I'm just used to having landlords that take forever and a day to get things done.
  • shannonmb shannonmb's Avatar 02-29-08 | 08:55 PM
  • That is so cool You are obviously good renters also

Some of the losers my parents get back in their rental won't even call if there is a problem because they don't want them seeing how badly trashed it is
  • Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 02-29-08 | 11:11 PM
  • That's great!
    I'd imagine that landlords would want to keep GOOD tenants HAPPY so they'll stay!!
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 03-01-08 | 12:12 AM

• wow - yeah, Shannon, it's BAD when they won't call for repairs because they know they don't want the landlord seeing the place trashed.
  • addygirl addygirl's Avatar 03-01-08 | 11:04 AM
  • Glad they get things done so fast.