Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'm so tired of this!

Reply Post New Topic

• savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 06-22-05 | 08:55 AM
  • One night Braedon will sleep 7 hours the next only 4 before waking. Same routine, eating good , not sick I just wish he would get easier to deal with. I swear I'm about to go nuts I just hate not knowing every single night whether he's going to wake up at midnight or 5 AM.

Last night he went to bed at 8 PM as normal. Woke at midnight, gave him the paci and he went back to sleep, woke at 2AM would not go back to sleep so I gave him a bottle. Went back to sleep and woke at 5 AM he wouldn't go back to sleep so I tried giving him a bottle since this is his normal time to get one he only drank 2 oz. Then stayed away while we were taking showers etc. BUT by the time it was time to leave for work he was cranky and tired and still would not drink his bottle. I know there is many worse things in the world and there are tons of people that would be overjoyed to have my issues instead of what they are dealing with and I try to keep that in mind but boy is it hard night after night.

thanks for listening to me!
  • Luv4Dan Luv4Dan's Avatar 06-22-05 | 11:36 AM
  • First off, I love that smilie on a saop box...too funny! I haven't seen it yet!!
    That said, I am so sorry! I hope he figures it out soon. I have read that if they wake up let them cry? I dunno. Does he soothe himself to sleep normally?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 06-22-05 | 01:16 PM
  • We have the same thing going on here, too.
  • ANGELABLAKESMOMMY ANGELABLAKESMOMMY's Avatar 06-22-05 | 01:51 PM
  • we are dealing with the same thing here too sorry I hate it as well