Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age It's gonna get crazy up in here....

It's gonna get crazy up in here....

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-24-11, 01:03 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%

Not to add any stress, but what Susan said as well as have you guys gotten the allergy stuff situated?

Old 08-24-11, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Thanks, ladies. It got even crazier today. I got to class tonight and the instructor decided that the class is going to meet via webcam a whole bunch of times. I have no clue what i'll do with the kids while we do webcam crap. Also, we got a new principal at school. She did her spiel, and I loved her. She seemed to actually know what the he!! she was doing. We broke out into pods, and within 10 minutes, our principal said she needed to see us all back in the cafeteria. She accepted a new job! She was my boss for like an hour. They have this new guy who had no idea he was going to be a lead principal until 1030 this morning!!!!

Old 08-24-11, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/...50#post3020861

Brady's update.

Old 08-25-11, 12:03 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

That really is crazy! What the heck??? She had to have known SOMETHING??

That poor sucker who has to take over on day one like this. That really stinks. What a strange way to start the day let alone the entire school year.

You weren't kidding. That is unheard of. And hear DH was complaining about the boring/horrible speaker they had today. Apparently she was very overweight and kept making "fat" jokes. He said it was painful and not motivating or funny. LOL! I think you win for craziest in-service day hands down.

Is this lead teacher interim, or is he "the man" for the whole year?

Old 08-25-11, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

This guy is it, for the year. For some reason, they juggled people at the last second. They moved about 6 people within our district. The old curriculum director is a principal (again) then our boss became the curriculum director, and then they shifted several other administrators.
Did I mention we also have a new superintendant? He's been hired for awhile, though.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools