Baby Corner

Old 10-07-12, 07:26 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1372.86%
Default Kaitlyn's 8th birthday

Kaitlyns bday was tuesday. It was low key that day. I took cupcakes for her class that day then made a dozen more for her Girl Scout troop on wednesday. We took her out to Applebees for dinner to celebrate and had her party yesterday. It was a success, Kaitlyn had a good day, so thats all that matters. I wind up doing pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs and then a pinata. We ordered pizza for them then had cake. The link of pics are below. Thanks for looking!

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCoa1zC

Latest Articles
The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools