Baby Corner

Old 01-21-08, 10:16 AM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 42%
Question Laura...

How are you and your family feeling? I hope you got lots of rest this weekend!!

Old 01-21-08, 01:06 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I'm much better today! I still have a hacking/barking cough, but all other symptoms are gone today. I'm still a little weak, but that's to be expected I think. Christine is better, DH is better and Nicole is on her way to being better. She woke up with a 101 fever yesterday and took a long nap yesterday afternoon. I hope she'll be all better soon and we can have this awful disease behind us!

Laura

Old 01-22-08, 12:37 PM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 42%

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Still sounds like you could use a bit more rest though!
I hope Nicole is feeling better soon!

Latest Articles
FDA Issues Warning Against Keepsake Ultrasounds During Pregnancy
The FDA has issued a new health warning against keepsake ultrasounds and images of their baby during pregnancy in addition to limiting the use of fetal Doppler heartbeat monitors.

Expectant Fathers' Hormones Change During Their Partner's Pregnancy
A study from the University of Michigan has found that during a woman's pregnancy, the father's hormones also change, including a drop in testosterone.

Your Weight Gain During Pregnancy Can Predict The Gender of Your Baby
A new study, that looked at data from 46 million births over a 23 year period, found that a woman's weight gain is linked to whether she will have a boy or girl.

How to Detect Hearing Loss in Infants
It is often difficult to detect hearing problems in infants, however there are a few signs that may point to hearing loss. Learn how to detect hearing loss in your baby, and get advice for what you should do if you suspect your baby might be having troubl

Out of the Mouth of Babes: Preventing Embarrassing Toddler Moments
Your toddler's ears are amazing! They hear everything, and replays like a tape recorder. Here are a few tips to prevent your toddler from replaying the embarrassing recorded words he hears.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools