Baby Corner

Old 03-05-08, 07:56 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 83.81%
Default Oh the drama

Yesterday was mid 70's so Brooke wore a nice spring dress. She was in heaven. Last night I knew it was only going to be around 67 here today and I warned her that today she would not be able to wear the *summer* clothes. She was fine, until this morning at 6 AM.

Woke up and stumbled out of bed to brush her teeth and use the bathroom. I thought well I'll let her choose what she wants to wear out of the winter closet (she has 2 closets in her room so clothes are seperated). But she was having Easter bunny pictures today so I wanted it to look OK too. She whined and moaned about wanting a sleeveless flower dress with hat. Ummm no it's cold. Over and over. By this time I'm getting in a bad mood. I go get the others ready and tell her to think it over and choose something from the winter closet.

10 minutes later I go back she's still sitting on the floor with a very ugly look. I tried to coax her out of the bad mood, no dice. She had such a bad look Braedon even called her Grumpy Pants. That pi$$ed her off.

So finally she wore a pink dress and tights. Then the shoes I refused to let her wear the tennis shoes or glitter shoes for the picture. Then she didn't want to put her hair up or anything, but changed her mind later and wanted a bow.

She was in a foul mood even when I left her at daycare.

Old 03-05-08, 08:51 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 245 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

Nothing like a little ribbing by a sibling to put you off to a great start to the day.

Jacob could careless (99% of the time) about what he wears anywhere. Abby is the drama queen. We have huge debates over it some days. She wanted to wear shorts all winter- I finally had to hide them all. I told her if she could find them, she could wear them.

Old 03-05-08, 09:01 AM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

You poor poor woman.. would it help any to pick out outfits before bed so they are already set out ??

Old 03-05-08, 09:02 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 83.81%

We do that a lot Beth but no it doesn't help anymore she still changes her mind overnight.

Old 03-05-08, 09:02 AM
Mommy to Sophie and Gabe!

Thanked 31 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

So sorry - I hate those days. Sophie pitched a fit this morning about a brand new pair of socks that we got for her and how they "didn't fit" - so not true! DP warned me "Don't say a thing" and then I saw why. She has completely unmatching outfit on today (dress and pants underneath), and then bright pink socks.

smk

Latest Articles
28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools