Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age >
OT The website has really taken off!!!! and other stuff LOL

OT The website has really taken off!!!! and other stuff LOL

Reply Post New Topic

• **Michele** **Michele**'s Avatar 04-06-05 | 03:46 PM
  • Girls I know I have complained about this for the last couple of weeks but I opened the store up on Sunday with the little stock I had managed to get on there. I havent even got all the inventory on line yet

Well I checked it last night and was shocked we had $4300 in sales!!!! Today I have been busting my butt off getting radios shipped I have had to take a bunch of stuff off the store because we have sold out already.
    UPS loved me today I had like 20 boxes to send and 2 kids running round the store like maniacs. So i went ahead and set up an account with them where i can just go online and print UPS labels they gave me special lable making paper at no cost to me so now all i do is print the shipping lables off the store direct and the shipping costs are right as we are using UPS calculator.
    I got home and have another 7 orders ready to process

On the down side I never found the Blues Clues tickets we should have went last night, I am so mad at myself, but Rodger confessed he thinks he might have thrown them out by mistake

Kristopher had a trip to the Dr this morning he woke up with a barking cough that sounded croupy so I called the ped and he got us in he said its not in his chest or lungs he thinks its just a cold trying to get hold but he gave us a cough and cold mix but if he gets fever to call back

I am trying to catch up with myself today and then I will catch up with the posts

As for grumpy butt rodger he appologised with a box of chocolates and applebys to go
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 04-06-05 | 04:03 PM
  • all of that is great! (except the blues clues tickets.. but it was good of Rodger to confess like that)

I hope the website continues to bring in great results!! and moreover -- I hope you all can keep up with it!
  • **Michele** **Michele**'s Avatar 04-06-05 | 04:05 PM
  • i hope we can keep up with it too Karen Rodgers going to employ 2 high school kids i think next week to come in after school and pack orders. ONLY if things continue to go like this!!
    I forgot to add UPS will come pick the boxes up either once or twice daily depending how busy we are!!!
  • icerayn icerayn's Avatar 04-06-05 | 04:11 PM
  • That is great news Michele!!
  • addygirl addygirl's Avatar 04-06-05 | 05:07 PM
  • Sounds like a great upturn in your life! I hope orders continues to pour in for you!