Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age OT The website has really taken off!!!! and other stuff LOL

OT The website has really taken off!!!! and other stuff LOL

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-06-05, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 13 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default OT The website has really taken off!!!! and other stuff LOL

Girls I know I have complained about this for the last couple of weeks but I opened the store up on Sunday with the little stock I had managed to get on there. I havent even got all the inventory on line yet

Well I checked it last night and was shocked we had $4300 in sales!!!! Today I have been busting my butt off getting radios shipped I have had to take a bunch of stuff off the store because we have sold out already.
UPS loved me today I had like 20 boxes to send and 2 kids running round the store like maniacs. So i went ahead and set up an account with them where i can just go online and print UPS labels they gave me special lable making paper at no cost to me so now all i do is print the shipping lables off the store direct and the shipping costs are right as we are using UPS calculator.
I got home and have another 7 orders ready to process

On the down side I never found the Blues Clues tickets we should have went last night, I am so mad at myself, but Rodger confessed he thinks he might have thrown them out by mistake

Kristopher had a trip to the Dr this morning he woke up with a barking cough that sounded croupy so I called the ped and he got us in he said its not in his chest or lungs he thinks its just a cold trying to get hold but he gave us a cough and cold mix but if he gets fever to call back

I am trying to catch up with myself today and then I will catch up with the posts

As for grumpy butt rodger he appologised with a box of chocolates and applebys to go

Old 04-06-05, 05:03 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

all of that is great! (except the blues clues tickets.. but it was good of Rodger to confess like that)

I hope the website continues to bring in great results!! and moreover -- I hope you all can keep up with it!

Old 04-06-05, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 13 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

i hope we can keep up with it too Karen Rodgers going to employ 2 high school kids i think next week to come in after school and pack orders. ONLY if things continue to go like this!!
I forgot to add UPS will come pick the boxes up either once or twice daily depending how busy we are!!!

Old 04-06-05, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

That is great news Michele!!

Old 04-06-05, 06:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Sounds like a great upturn in your life! I hope orders continues to pour in for you!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools