Baby Corner

Old 10-29-07, 08:45 PM
Kids... 24/7
Thanked 265 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile Our Halloween Party

Our big (3rd annual) Halloween Party was on Sunday. It DIDN'T rain which was my biggest fear... phew... it'd rained on/off the whole day on Saturday!

The hardware store wouldn't let us rent the moon walk/jumpie thing since it was WINDY... it WAS windy! So... the only downer of the party was that it was windy on/off and it was cold when the wind blew.

The kids had LOTS of fun at the party. There were kids & adults there from several different "circles" of my life and it was kinda neat to see them all interact with eachother!

Everyone was very impressed with all the thematic SNACKS. The kids really enjoyed all the games & activities I set up. We also had a "witch relay race"... we had 2 teams of about 5 kids each and the runner had to put on a witch hat, a cape, and "ride" a broom while running across the yard to a chair and then run back. Then they had to take off the stuff and give it to the next person in line.

We all helped wrap my 6'3" brother in toilet paper and then he stomped after the kids around the yard (until they ganged up on him and de-mummified him)!!

Here's most of the kids who came...

Here's my bro...

Last edited by Heidi1361; 10-29-07 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-30-07, 11:02 AM
Dance in the rain....
Thanked 9 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sounds like a blast! Sorry about the jumpy thing

That must make you feel good to have thrown such a great party
Old 10-30-07, 01:14 PM
Calgon, take me away!
Thanked 31 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I love the games you played! What a cool Mummy, lol! We should do that next year! Sounds like you throw some good parties! The kids all looked so cute!
Old 10-30-07, 03:39 PM
Long Time Member
Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

big bummer about the bounce house.
but your brother is awesome! they even wrapped up his face and eyes! very fun!

good turn out too and I'm glad it didn't rain
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools