Baby Corner

Old 04-19-06, 03:03 PM
CL & Perpetual Pollyanna

Thanked 24 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Talking So Susan...

Did you make any dining reservations at WDW? Did you ever try to get seating at CRT? You mentioned you were going to try but then I never heard if you were able to.

The halloween party tickets are supposed to go on sale hopefully May 1st, I'm going to try to get tickets for the night of October 5th.

Vicki Lynn

Old 04-19-06, 03:12 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 147.27%

I did get the reservations for CRT on Oct 6th at 6 PM. I have not made any other reservations yet. I'm still thinking we're going to do the hopper passes so we can eat at Coral Reef one night because Brent would love that (so would the other 2) and maybe do something in Animal Kingdom. My Dentist just told me on Monday (after returning on Sat from a week) that his family really enjoyed the Mexican restaurant.

I want do to the Halloween thing too. Not sure what night though. The 5th might be best for us since we arrive on the 4th and leave on the 8th.

Old 04-19-06, 03:14 PM
CL & Perpetual Pollyanna

Thanked 24 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Let me know if you do decide on the 5th, maybe we can try and meet up then?

Vicki Lynn

And, congrats on CRT, I can hardly wait until we go. I thought about Coral Reef, but had read some reports of slow/poor service so I decided to pass on it. I have heard good things about Mexico's restaurant.

Old 04-19-06, 03:17 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 147.27%

I think the kids would be so enamored of the fish they would not notice if they ate or not. I'm still undecided on it though.

I'll let you know what we do on the Halloween thing. Randy is about to stroke out with the costs of all this.

Old 04-19-06, 03:39 PM
Mommy to 5 sweetpeas

Thanked 13 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

It's not like y'all do this two & three times a year like Mel and I do I'm sure it will be WELL worth the money spent

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools