Baby Corner

Old 12-26-04, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 152 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default Some pictures

Here is Kayleigh with her new shopping cart and baby doll my brother and his family gave her. I had put it all together before christmas and wrapped it in a big sack. She is talking on the cell phone that came with it.

This is another gift from my brother and his family. She loves this table. It is the Fisher Price Pop Onz table.

This is how she would open a present with one tiny tear.

Her kitchen.

This was a huge gift bag that my SIL put Kayleigh's gifts in so we stuck her in it and took a picture. Believe it or not she is standing up in there.

Here is a picture of the stocking hangers I found. I was having a hard time figuring out where to hang them and these worked out perfect.

Old 12-26-04, 04:18 PM
Proud Aussie Mum Of 2 !!!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Wow!! Looks like Kayleigh was a very good girl this year!! LOVE the kitchen AM! What a beauty! BTW Riah got the mega blocks wagon too plus and extra 100 blocks!! I feel ALOT of picking up coming on!

Old 12-26-04, 04:18 PM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

OMG AM those pictures are so cute. I just love the one of Kayleigh in the bag. That bag is so huge. I love how much Kayleigh really loves her gifts. That pop onz table is really cute. Annie will probably like that.

Old 12-26-04, 04:24 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 152 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Jess we got her an extra bag of the mega blocks too and I feel it might have been a mistake. I had gotten the bag first and then found the wagon figuring they would all fit in there, but they don't. Oh well.

I bought her a big tub of plastic food for her kitchen too and that has been annoying to pick up all the time. We couldn't get it back in the container the right way to fit the lid on so I put it in a clear rubbermaid bin with a lid on it and she knows how to take the lid off and she spills it right onto the floor.

Everyone knows how picky she is about eating right? Well she will put all those plastic foods right in her mouth and say "Nummy" , but if you gave her the real thing she would tell you no. She got a cool banana thing with the shopping cart and you peel the side like the real thing and Ed said he was eating a real banana this morning and she wanted it and he went to give her a bite and she said "no" and ran.

Old 12-26-04, 04:36 PM
North Carolina

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

How cute, and I just love her jammies! She looks like she is really enjoying it all. I cannot believe how big that bag is. She got some great stuff Ryalnd got a couple of those pop on things but we don't have the table, but I am thinking of getting it for him either for his birthday or with giftcards from Christmas. It looks cute, Great pictures, it really looks like she made out like a bandit. WTG Kayleigh!

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools