Baby Corner

Old 06-14-06, 12:47 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 83.81%
Talking Spicy food

I know we have some picky eaters here but as you all know Brent is definitely not (Brooke is my picky one).

Brent had a fit this morning when he saw me putting some hot banana peppers on a couple of slices of pizza I bought for my lunch (which I didn't eat. ) He loves them so much he told me he wanted them and I said I don't think they will taste good with your blueberry waffles and sausage. He then told me he was eating pizza with peppers for dinner.

We'll see about that since we're having burritos tonight but even with that he loves hot peppers. He gets it honestly though Randy and I both eat them on everything. I think we go through a jar of jalapenos and hot banana peppers about once every 3 or 4 weeks.

Old 06-14-06, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Weekly Activity 6.21%

I remember you telling us that! I forgot how much Brent likes hot peppers! Neither one of my boys will touch them. Corey loves them and eats habenero peppers/or habenero hot sauce with almost every meal. I like some heat, but not that much heat.

Old 06-14-06, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

Haleigh will eat something a little spicy occasionally but most of the time she will then say it is too spicy. She used to eat it all the time and it didn't bother her Ciara, I'm not really sure because I'm afraid to try with her. She will probably like it though considering the amount of Franks Red Hot I ate when pg with her

Old 06-14-06, 12:58 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 83.81%

Ruth that could be why Brent likes hot peppers. I think I ate mexican at least 3 times per week (spicy mexican)

I love the Habanero peppers and there was this fantastic sauce we got when in Jamacia called Scotch Bonnet pepper sauce Yummy!

Old 06-14-06, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

Have you ever heard of a catalog called More Hotta, more betta (or something to that affect)? Rob orders hot sauce from there and some of it you can barely put two or three drops on your food it is so hot. He loves the Habanero peppers too I eat a little of the Red Hot and I do put Tobasco in my chili. Oh and I love the banana peppers too. I get them on my tuna sandwich.. I don't go too crazy though

Latest Articles
28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools