Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age >
susan's kids' pictures got me looking ...

susan's kids' pictures got me looking ...

Reply Post New Topic

• Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 07-15-05 | 12:46 PM
  • ... and i couldn't believe how little my audrey used to be! at christmas she was only a few weeks old ... ... i hardly believe she was once that little, ykwim?

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 07-15-05 | 02:31 PM

• Isn't it funny how emotional you get when you see the earlier pics ?? I went through this a few weeks agao while going through some photo albums..
  • mesbijoux mesbijoux's Avatar 07-15-05 | 03:25 PM
  • Precious

Y'know, I have to pretty much *not* look at younger photos of my children b/c it's painful yk? Every once in a long while I will quickly - but I just miss them so much at each and every stage
  • gethane gethane's Avatar 07-15-05 | 04:27 PM
  • I'm the same way. I have all the pictures of my older kids when they were young, packed away. And when I happen to run across them its just so bittersweet. I never look at them on purpose.
  • kareybear kareybear's Avatar 07-15-05 | 04:37 PM
  • I look at Natalie and think it's so hard to believe Sarah was that small a year ago.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!