Old 09-22-06, 08:00 AM
VIP Member
Thanked 245 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking TGIF!!!

The weekend is here! (well almost )

What's the plans for your family?

We've got a football game to attend on Sunday, so MIL is watching the kiddos- and from what I hear, she's staying here (not the camp) so we don't have to drive all the way down there. Saturday is work around the house day. Putting up the new fan (I decided to wait ), cleaning, yard work- all the really exciting things that have to be done.

No birthday parties (thankfully) this weekend, maybe have everyone over on Saturday night to watch whatever big college game is on.
Old 09-22-06, 08:44 AM
is living life..
VIP Member
Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Tonite.. hang out.. warp gifts ..
Saturday.. I have a wedding shower in the early afternoon (what's new?) and then DH and I are heading out to get a bite to eat and meeting friends for drinks. My Mom is in town for the shower so she volunteered babysitting services.

Sunday.. DH is painting doors at his parent's house.. and me and the kids will be heading to my sister's for my neice's b-day celebration.
Old 09-22-06, 08:45 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member
Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Tonight we're having happy hour with some neighbors...... but since I'm in the 2WW I'll just be eating

Tomorrow 9am soccer for Connor-- then a friend is having an Octoberfest party...

Sunday we may go see the Phillies game bc they are doing so well-- although there are only standing room tickets....
Old 09-22-06, 09:04 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day
Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

Randy is coming home today so we'll go out to dinner tonight.

Friends over for football tomorrow. We'll have fun but that means I have to hit the ground running in the AM to get the house clean and food prepared.

Sunday - church and NOTHING else. Randy leaves Sunday evening for another week out of town.
Old 09-22-06, 11:00 AM
Mommy to 5 sweetpeas
Thanked 13 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Who knows!?!

There are so many projects and other "to do" list items that need to be taken care of in the next few weeks it's overwhelming. My husband moves at the pace of a snail and I can't do many of these items on my own or at all. Having this week-end being productive is unlikely

Sunday Steve and the kids will go to church and I'll stay home (nothing fits anymore and I refuse to buy a maternity dress at this point never mind that I'm too uncomfortable to sit for that long )
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools