Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Very messy eater!

Reply Post New Topic

• MCKMN MCKMN's Avatar 07-27-05 | 01:10 PM
  • OMWord, Nic drives me batty when he eats. He is such a messy boy. Everything that goes in his mouth comes out like 50 times. Take out, put back in, squish, put back in, take out squish. After he does all of this, he then rubs his hands in his HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He loves Cheese Puffs, and this is so messy. Orange hair!! I have too bathe him ALOT. This morning he had buttered toast and eggs. Chewed it up, squished it, and slicked back his hair, smelled like BUTTER!!!!!!!!!! UUUGGGHHH.

Anyone else have an eater like this?

Last edited by MCKMN; 07-27-05 at 01:33 PM..
  • sarabrydges sarabrydges's Avatar 07-27-05 | 01:18 PM
  • Lol Kendalyn isn't QUITE that bad, but if you are giving her something she can't feed herself, eg) pudding, she will take it OUT of her mouth, look at it and then put it back in, which gets very messy...but its funny
  • loveslife 07-27-05 | 01:44 PM
  • It sounds so funny when you write it out
    Karissa does smoosh her food, but she is fond
    of throwing it onto the floor
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 07-27-05 | 02:07 PM
  • Yup Ryan does this too only not near as bad. He loves to touch his hair or rub his eyes or stick his finger in his ear and get food everywhere!
  • donann donann's Avatar 07-27-05 | 02:46 PM
  • Oh we could have a pair of "orange twins" here...LOL

He is pretty good with keeping stuff in his mouth once he gets it in there, but alot of his food does end up in his hair too. Especially when I leave Kyle to feed the kids. No matter what they look like they have been dipped in oatmeal and strawberry jam....LOL.