Baby Corner

Old 05-01-06, 09:24 PM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Thumbs down wal mart portrait studio

Picture day didn't go so well today Skye didn't want anything to do with it. I ended up buying the package for 7 bucks but I hate it and its a total waste of money. But anyway I called in a complaint about the photographer he had me so mad that I started tearing up. I explained Skyes issues blah blah blah so they have to take 7 shots. They were all horrible TJ would only smile while holding stuffed animals anyway at the end he is showing me all these things they have for sale and I said I'm sorry I'm just going to get the package today I wasn't happy with the other ones and he gets all snippy and says well you have to give us more time(to get them to smile) he just gets up and turns his back to me and starts ringing up the package what the hell I'm not going to spend tons of money on pictures I don't like. So when I got home I called and complained I'm not sure if I'll get anything or not but I know I won't use this studio anymore grrr. Anyway I got a couple pictures at home with them with their outfits on at home(they didn't wear shoes at wal mart)
Oh and this is Skyes new thing she takes his hand and walks all over with him showing hime everything

Old 05-01-06, 09:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

sorry the shoot didn't go as planned.
But the outfits are adorable Lori
are they custom made? Toooooo cute

Old 05-01-06, 09:31 PM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

My parents got them in Hawaii so I'm really not sure. They looked so freakin cute today lol

Old 05-01-06, 10:01 PM
Workin' My Ovaries Off

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

the pics at home are so cute though! what great outfits! i am sorry you had such a hard time with walmart. do you have a jcpenney near you? when tiza was younger and didn't want to smile on cue (now i can't get her to stop), jcpenney's photographers were so understanding. they took time to get her to smile and they were not pushy at all. their packages start at $9.99 with a coupon. if you need one i have plenty hanging around here, might as well send them to you! let me know!

Old 05-01-06, 10:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am so sorry you had such a hard time. I have found that Walmart, while their package is cheap, their service is horrible. They always rush you and make you feel stupid if you only buy the promotion deal. Plus they pose kids weird.

BTW Their outfits are precious!!

Latest Articles
Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Linked with Toddler Cavities
Researchers are finding that Vitamin D is important to women especially during pregnancy, and low vitamin d levels during pregnancy is now linked to cavities in toddlers.

New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools