Baby Corner

Old 10-07-11, 10:49 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 6.29%
Default Weekend plans?

Anything exciting going on this weekend?

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends! Hope it is a lovely holiday.

We are having a low key weekend (hopefully). Just using the fire pit this weekend. Making s'mores, playing in the tent and relaxing.

Milo has a friend coming over tomorrow afternoon, and Ilijana will likely have her best buddy over at some point as well.

The kids are off Monday for Columbus day, so a long weekend here. For once the weather looks amazing!

Have a good one everyone!

Old 10-07-11, 11:30 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 549.14%

Nicole and I have a cold, but hopefully it doesnt put a damper on our weekend.

Tomorrow is our fall festival from noon to 4. Plan on taking the girls tomorrow to do some rides, games and hopefully pick a pumpkin.

SO looking forward to Sunday!!!! Im dropping off the girls in the morning for the night(they are off on Monday) while DH and I do a Poker Run to support Breast Cancer. Its their 4th annual at a local bar. Its $20 per couple and they provide a $3 breakfast and a dinner buffet starting at 4:30. The high is going to be in the low 80s! What gorgeous weather! This will be more than likely are last time on the bike together, so we were ecsastic when my parents agreed to take the girls. His cousin and g/f are coming along so we prob will go back to their house afterwards.

Monday, was planning on working, but w/ plans from Sunday, I decided to take off and pick up the girls in the morning. Monday night is the annual Fire Prevention in town, so we will be going to that...esp its going to be another 80 degree day.

Def busy weekend and it just stinks that I have a cold. Im just hoping to get enough sleep b/c I dont mind being sick but mix that in w/ the lack of sleep, its just isnt fun.

Have a weekend e/o!

Old 10-07-11, 11:37 AM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 403.43%

Hope your cold is better!

I have my stepson & his GF coming over Sat. He is going to help DH at the old house getting it ready to rent. I'm hoping they bring his 1st DD since I don't get to see her very often.

On Sunday my parents & sister & niece are coming over & we'll probably go out to dinner.

What fun - I get to clean house today to get ready for company LOL
Thank you 2babygirls!
DanieH (10-07-11)

Old 10-07-11, 03:08 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 6.29%

Glad to hear your folks will take both girls. Not happy to hear about the colds though. Hoping you can sleep it off.

Sharyn, what did you decide to make? I hope it is a nice visit.

I just found out that we'll be having company for our campfire tomorrow. I'm excited. They are a really nice family and have had us over once. I was nervous they wouldn't want to come over to our house, but they are (and bringing wine). LOL! Haven't had a grown up drink in years. I may just have a glass after the week I've had. S'mores just aren't going to take the edge off enough.

Have a great weekend everyone. We are to get that same gorgeous weather. I'm hoping to enjoy every second of it!!

Old 10-07-11, 04:08 PM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Weekly Activity 17.71%

Fun times everyone!

We are having gorgeous 80 degree weather here too!
Family movie night at home tonight - Chinese food and Spooky Buddies.
Saturday - Ryan has flag football in the morning and then in the afternoon we are going to Raders Farm to pick pumpkins, petting zoo, corn maze, etc.
Sunday just grocery shopping and then watch football all day!
Ryan has off school Monday but Jeff and I have to work. My mom is coming over to play with Ryan and do one of his new lego sets from his birthday last month.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools