Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age Went to the movies tonight

Went to the movies tonight

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-04-08, 01:35 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 152 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Went to the movies tonight

Ed is in London for the week and I got a sitter last night and tonight. Monday night I took a photography class so I had her come while I was gone to that. I wanted to take the follow up class tonight so I asked her yesterday if she'd watch her again and she said yes. Well the class got canceled because there were a few people who couldn't make it. Since I knew I had someone to watch Kayleigh I emailed a friend late last night to see if she could get out to the movies tonight. Turns out her DH didn't have to go in tonight to work (he's a cop) so he was home. We had dinner and went to see Sex and the City.

It was so nice knowing Kayleigh was here having fun with someone and I was out alone.

I loved the movie.

Old 06-04-08, 02:37 AM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

wow- that's wonderful!! So, how was the movie?
I never watched that tv show (didn't have pay channels so never watched it), but I do know it's getting alot of viewings at the theatre!

I went to the movies tonight too! I just got back. I went and saw Indiana Jones How is it that a man like Harrison Ford just keeps getting better and better looking the older he gets??!?!?

Old 06-04-08, 03:34 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 13 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well done you for going out AM!! Ed will prob be getting all the rain we have had glorious weather too until this week down south has been a wash out but up here is in the 70's

Karen isnt Harrison Ford just YUMMY

Old 06-04-08, 12:26 PM
is Uber Busy...
Kaleb's Mom

Thanked 126 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am glad that you enjoyed the movie AM. I am dying to see that movie. It looks fantastic. I love the show.

Old 06-04-08, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 152 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I really liked the movie. I don't think there was anything I didn't like about it. I cried a lot for some reason.

Karen we saw Indiana Jones on Memorial Day when we tried out this babysitter. He is so good looking.

I also saw Iron Man with Robert Downey Jr and he looks Great in that movie.

I never go to the movies and now I've been to 3 in a few weeks.

Latest Articles
Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

Pregnancy Loss: Don’t Suffer in Silence
Coping with a pregnancy loss is just as devastating as losing a loved one.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools