Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age What sizes are they wearing now?

What sizes are they wearing now?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-21-06, 09:08 AM
VIP Member
Thanked 124 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default What sizes are they wearing now?

I know we go over this every so often but I'm curious. Seems like Haleigh has been in a 4 forever. Now the pants are getting short (unless it is a reg. girls 4/5) and she is absolutely in a 5 or in some cases size 6 shirt (because she has a long torso). For dresses I try to do a size 5, the 4's are just getting way too short. She is in a size 10 shoe now
Old 03-21-06, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Laura has just graduated from a 3 into a 4 because of length. She can still wear 3s in the waist.
Old 03-21-06, 09:16 AM
needs to get back in gear
Thanked 102 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I was trying some of Sarah shorts on her from last year and she was still in a 24month-2t in shorts... I am thinking it was just the make of them She is in a 3 pants for the length, but we make them size 2 int he waist (adjustable waist bands) Shirts is a 3t or a 4t depending on the make... Shoes she is in a 10-101/2. Her foot is sooo long ans skinny
Old 03-21-06, 09:20 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day
Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

Brent has recently had a major growth spurt. All his size 4 pants are too short but I refuse to buy any new ones at this stage. He is wearing 4 shorts that I had from last year but they were the ones that were a bit large it seemed for that size anyway. When I buy some this year they will be size 5 and he is wearing size 5 or 5/6 shirts.

Shoes is 10 1/2 or 11
Old 03-21-06, 10:58 AM
Praying for Luke
Thanked 34 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Garrett is in 4-5 pants depending on the brand of clothes. and size 5-6 for shirts

Shoe size--11

Latest Articles
Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

Baby Names for Spring Babies
If you are looking for a unique baby name for your Spring baby, look no further. Check out these names for your Spring baby boy or girl.

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date
New guidelines for a more accurate estimation of conception date and due date have been introduced by the American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine.

September 2015 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Hi! I'm Aurora" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations auroraheaven1014!

Calculators & Tools