Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - School Age What A Week!! (same as jan-march 2005)

What A Week!! (same as jan-march 2005)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-22-06, 11:22 AM
Mommy to Two Boys!

Thanked 25 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default What A Week!! (same as jan-march 2005)

Sorry that I've been MIA!! Saturday around 9:00 pm my dad was taken by ambulance, he had two nitro's before ambulance arrived and thankfully dh was home because dh had to catch my dad because he was weak. Dh and I decided to ride up with my mom and we took Wesley with us. We ended up sleeping the night in the hospital because my dad got put in the critical care unit!! I was freaking out. So little sleep did I have. Wesley was well behaved and was great the whole time.. My dad came home yesterday. My brother also arrived in the Us yesterday after being overseas, he is in the Airforce. This morning my other brother calls and says his wife is heading to the hospital because of contractions, she isn't due until April 10. So if its true labor then i have to watch ther 18 month old daughter incluinding my own 14 month old. I don't howmuch more I can take this week!! If you could just say a little prayer for my dad and a safe arrival if my sister-in-law does delivery the baby!!

Old 03-22-06, 11:42 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 10%

Best of luck to you! Wow, what a horrible week. I hope your father is doing much better.

Try and get plenty of rest if you can. It is so hard taking care of everyone when you are tired, scared and stressed.

Old 03-22-06, 03:04 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3912.27%

Old 03-22-06, 03:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Will be thinking of you and your family. Hope everything turns out okay.

Old 03-23-06, 09:10 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Hope everything goes well for your dad and sil....goodluck making it through the week...

Latest Articles
Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools