Baby Corner

Old 09-26-07, 11:36 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Thumbs down what's going on?

I know that we're all really busy these days, but seriously girls.
Where the heck has everyone gone?

It seems like this playgroup has developed a very serious case of ghosttown fever.

what's up

I want my busy busy fun fun group of girls back!

Old 09-26-07, 11:59 PM
Calgon, take me away!

Thanked 31 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm here. Not much new going on. Parker did go number 2 in his underwear today though. That brought some excitement to our house. There is nothing like cleaning poop off of underwear, the wall, his foot and anywhere else he accidentaly touched while I was cleaning him up. Oh yeah and I watched my wedding video that I haven't seen in years! It brought back so many memories. Dh looked so young! Molly really liked it!

Old 09-27-07, 01:09 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 152 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

This new school schedule is taking some adjusting to. We are out of the house before 9 and we don't seem to get back until later in the afternoon. I've had lots of Dr's appts and other things going on too.

I should watch my wedding video. It's been a long time since I watched it. I also want to put all of the video we have of Kayleigh together one one DVD to watch.

Old 09-27-07, 02:21 AM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

we just recently watched our wedding video too - at least part of it. Sarah watched a small part and she was fascinated with it too.

Old 09-27-07, 06:49 AM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 49570%

I have been very busy with the kids and school. I am in my 3rd semester of my teaching classes and have to be in the HS classroom 3 days a week plus my own classes at night. The workload is pretty heavy.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools