Baby Corner

Old 07-08-11, 11:07 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 13.75%

Sounds like everyone is having a fun summer.

We have had the kids in day camp the past 2 weeks. They are enjoying it, but it ends up being a lot of running around for parent lunches, parent/child sports events, field trips. The whole point of camp was for the kids to play and for us to get some work done and it just didn't happen. LOL! They had a lot of fun though.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Old 07-09-11, 12:06 PM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Yay so glad that everyone is having a good summer so far. I just can't believe how fast its going by already. I'm going to be so upset when school starts again

Old 07-09-11, 09:13 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 38.75%

I just got back from Alabama today. We have been gone since June 27. I drove the kids down myself, and then dh met us down there about 5 days later. A friend lives down there, and she was going on vacation-- she let us stay at her house! We did all sorts of things there. It was a great trip. The best part was that she had a pool and we were able to swim every day. The kids swimming skills improved immensely.

I also have a secret. I am going back to school to become an administrator. I start on Monday. I guess it's not really a "secret" but I'm not telling people really just because I'm still getting my feet under myself in thinking that I really could do it and be good at it. I really think I'm ready to lead, and have enough experience "in the trenches" to feel like I know what I'm talking about, and to have credibility to other teachers, administrators, etc.

We have season passes for a waterpark which we haven't even gotten to use yet. I plan on making use of those coming up here soon.

The summer is going by fast. I am trying to drink up every last bit of it.

Old 07-09-11, 10:53 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 7.5%

having a fun summer. swimming and doing projects around the house in case we decide to sell it (or just keep it looking good if we keep it).

kids are having fun!

Old 07-09-11, 10:55 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 7.5%

Quote:
I am going back to school to become an administrator. I start on Monday. I guess it's not really a "secret" but I'm not telling people really just because I'm still getting my feet under myself in thinking that I really could do it and be good at it. I really think I'm ready to lead, and have enough experience "in the trenches" to feel like I know what I'm talking about, and to have credibility to other teachers, administrators, etc.

That is so awesome!!! Don't forget us little people when you are a big-whig!!!
Thank you Oreo!
3Princes (07-09-11)

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools