Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Who is better dressed?

Reply Post New Topic

• AmyW AmyW's Avatar 06-22-08 | 01:10 PM
  • I voted for the kids. I LOVE shopping for them. I enjoy buying clothes for them (mostly Kaleb) as much as I do for myself. I can dress him all super preppy, or dress him like a little business man, or like a surfer dude. He has little camo outfits and some that look like the basketball players uniforms. I love dressing him. He wears everything I put on him without complaint and he looks so adorable!
  • ~Bobbi~ ~Bobbi~'s Avatar 06-23-08 | 01:18 AM
  • Molly the best and then Parker. Parker is so picky, he just wants sweats and t shirts.
  • **Trina** **Trina**'s Avatar 06-24-08 | 09:44 AM
  • I voted the kids, but its not really because of what I buy them. I have a friend who is a good source of hand-me-down clothes for the kids and she is quite a shopper. I just got several bags of stuff for Kyle and it is all Lands End, Gymboree, Children's Place, Polo, etc. Unfortunately, my friend is moving to Malaysia, so no more good hand-me-downs for me.

I have been trying to keep my wardrobe more up-to-date lately, but honestly I don't buy anything anywhere besides Kohl's, Target or Walmart.

My boyfriend (although he doesn't live in my household) is just a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops guy, but he does look very cute in them!
  • alicewilfred 04-26-14 | 07:00 AM
  • Definitely I am!!! But I also keep my daughter look better like me and I wish in future she will look more better than me.
    [URL="http://www.seriouseats.com/talk/2014/04/what-cut-to-use-for-home-ground-meatball-mix-1.html"]visit website[/URL]

Last edited by alicewilfred; 04-26-14 at 07:03 AM..