Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

*snore*

Reply Post New Topic

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 05-22-08 | 08:09 AM

•  
    I am need of some serious (like 10 hours straight) sleep..

I'm too old for this.

the night wakings seem to be catching up with me..

I may try formula in the evenings just to give her a heavier dose before bed.. no big deal since I need to start her on it soon anyway for DC..

How are all the other little angels sleeping these days??
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 05-22-08 | 08:16 AM

•  

that worked for us

L is up to 7-8 oz of formula before bed...... I started with 1/2 ebm and 1/2 formula... then just went to straigh formula

Thank you ~Kelli~!
Bethann73 (05-22-08)
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 05-22-08 | 08:33 AM
  • How does she sleep these days??
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 05-22-08 | 08:51 AM
  • Shelby is getting up between 3-4. I just need to push her a couple more hours and we will have an all night sleeper! I am doing ok but when I go back to work Tuesday I won't have my marathon naps with her on my chest during the day. When do you go back to work Beth?
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 05-22-08 | 09:49 AM
  • I go back on June 30th.

Alexa is staying awake for longer periods during the day and she sleeps at night from around 9:30/10 til about 2 or 3 but she is iffy after that.. last night she was up from 2-3 and then woke for the day at 6:15..

If I can get her to sleep from 10-5:30/6 I will be golden..

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!