Old 05-26-09, 09:15 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default 1 month update

Everett is now 1 month old. He's officially huge

He's outgrown his 0-3 month clothes! In any outfit with a collar he wears can't be snapped at the top as his chin is too fat

He can't wear anything with pants either. His tummy is just way too round and they look so uncomfortable on him.

We tried him out in his big boy car seat and he fits in it great. I'm going to be installing it soon. I'm so sick of the infant seat already!

He outgrew his newborn diapers I made! All those lovely diapers! His tummy is just too round and his thighs are too fat. He's into his big boy diapers and likes them a lot. I only have like 30 hours worth though with how often he wets and soils his diapers. I need to make lots more! Washing diapers daily is not the way to go

His hair is starting to fall out in huge clumps. It started at his forehead and is working its way back. He looks very silly! Hopefully he'll be bald soon. Being bald in front with 1" long hair on the crown and back isn't working very well. I'm tempted to just take the clippers to his head and be done with it

I'd update with pics too, but I can't get them off my camera. My computers motherboard blew up and the old laptop I'm on now isn't capable of getting the pics off! Just picture a really chubby balding baby

Laura

Old 05-26-09, 09:23 PM
Kids... 24/7

Thanked 265 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

He sounds adorable... balding & all

Will you sell those dipes on E-Bay?? I'm sure you could make a few $$- especially since they were hardly used!!

I'll

for pictures too!!

Old 05-26-09, 09:29 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

It sounds like Everett lppks kind of like my Grandpa -- big belly, round face and balding!!!

Can't wait to see his pics! What's his weight?

Old 05-27-09, 12:01 AM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Its against ebay policy to sell used diapers. I hope to have another close in age to Everett so he has a buddy. They'll get used again then. My last set of newborn diapers diapered over 12 newborns! I'll either sell them or loan them out again after I've used them again. Unfortunately with loaning things out, I ended up with very few diapers in poor condition over 5 yrs of use and I needed to replace them. I'm happy I did loan them out though as I was able to bless the lives of many families! It was worth it!

I'm not sure what he weighs. I don't believe in scales

I think he's about 12 lbs now. Maybe a little more! Its almost like we can see the daily growth in him! His 3-6 month stuff fits well with just enough growth room. His fat little feet filled up his 0-3 month sleepers and his toes were curled up in them. With the rate he's growing I would have skipped the 3-6 month clothes and made 6-9 month ones, but I made them while I was pg and thought he'd be a bit more normal sized

He's an eating machine!

Laura

Old 05-27-09, 10:04 AM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Weekly Activity 920%

sounds like he is trying to compete against "Moose" over on our boards! Keep up the growing!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools