Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers >
19 Month Old said; "Be right back!" LOL!!!!

19 Month Old said; "Be right back!" LOL!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• Grateful Dad Grateful Dad's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:08 AM
  • Every day both my wife and I tell our daughter "Be right back!". I usually do it in the morning because I walk outside to start my jeep and come back in. So every morning when she sees me put on my coat my daughter says; "Bye bye!" and I tell her, "Daddy's not going bye bye yet. I'll be right back!" and I go start the car and come back. My wife does the same thing if she runs outside for a second. "Be right back Mialee!"

Well last night my wife was in Mialee's room packing her diaper bag with Mialee, and she asked Mialee to go throw something in the trash for her-which is in the kitchen. Mialee yells at her, "Be raht bak!" and runs out of the room, throws the item in the trash, and runs back to my wife. SO CUTE!
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:58 AM
  • Aww, that is cute! I can't wait until Kendall starts putting words together...well, actually I can b/c if she is anything like me it will mean the start of the next "mouth of the south" in our family, lol!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-26-10 | 04:51 PM
  • It's funny when they start mimicking your typical phrases and speech patterns, isn't it? Cute!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 02-27-10 | 02:12 AM
  • Totally cute, Bradley's newest is "come on in" "I sure missed you"

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo