Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

1st birthdays

Reply Post New Topic

• lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 12-28-09 | 08:55 PM
  • OK, so we have some 1st birthdays coming up. Mel's and Susan's are first right? Then Deanna's and I? Then we have a string of them including Emily, Erin and Laura. I know I'm missing some and I am sure I have some out of order. Please let us all know who I missed and when the big day is for your little guy or gal!

Also what ideas do ya'll have for party ideas? Are you having a "real" party?

We are inviting Joseph's three little friends from daycare and all the mommies and babies at the nursing home, about 7 were born this year, to a party at the rehab gym so Doug can be at the party. I'm sure not all the mommies with littler babies will be able to make it.

I'm still stumped for a real theme but I think we will have cupcakes for the older babies and a small sheet cake for the mommies and other grown ups.
  • Mrs.Emily Mrs.Emily's Avatar 12-28-09 | 11:04 PM
  • HI! I've been MIA!
    We are having John's first birthday party on the Sunday before his bday (Feb 22). We are having a barnyard theme party complete with ponies for riding, goats and a cow for petting and tractor rides. (Of course we do LIVE on a farm and many of the animals are being borrowed from friends and the tractor are ours). We will have about 30 children here! Unfortunately I don't have a "simple" gene in my body, I have to do everything "BIG"! HAHA But it will be fun! I can't wait!
  • wendysue611 wendysue611's Avatar 12-29-09 | 02:28 AM
  • I haven't really thought too much about Lila's yet since her bday is in June. My mom and I were just discussing location a bit over Christmas. Probably do her house because she has a good party set up, plus a big back yard. I know there will be a lot of kids!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 12-29-09 | 09:38 AM
  • We're having Alex's party on Feb. 6 at home. I don't know that we'll have a real "theme" but we go big on parties, too. I bought a "Birthday Boy" bib from Kohl's during my Christmas shopping and it's brown, green, and blue so we'll go with something like that.

I can't BELIEVE he's already going to be a year old!!

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 12-29-09 | 09:57 AM
  • Not to much thinking here either because Presley wont be one until August. We will probably have it at our house. It will be BIG! Prob somewhere along the line of Princess, Im sure!