Baby Corner

Old 01-24-11, 03:29 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 37.14%
Default Been MIA

Sorry I have been MIA lately. We have had so much going here that I rarely get to check in. I lurk alot just may not post

So here is a little update on PK.
She will be 17mo on Wed(26th) she is now 23lbs

We had to go back to the dr last week to have her head circ. checked and it stayed stable (YAY) so we will check it again in March for her 18mo check. She is a talker! She finally started walking at 15.5months. She still isnt much of an eater but she LOVES orange juice and sausage biscuits lol. She still has the tiniest foot too. Size 3 ha! She wears 12-18months clothes and a size 4 diaper(its a little big). Her favorite thing is Mimi(Minnie) and MiMouse(Mickey Mouse). So cute!

How is everyone else doing?

Old 01-24-11, 04:49 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1187.14%

Sounds like Presley is growing great. Good to see you.

Joseph got weighed last week and he was about 28 lbs. He goes for his 2 year appt next Friday and will get an official height and weight. His birthday is Thursday and we are going to the zoo.
One of the nannies at kindermusik today says he's shot up and thinned out since the last time he was there(2 weeks ago). He's talking alot but shy around strangers. He just started saying Mihey(Mickey). He's being saying Elmo and Cookie for ages though. He just started adding an R to truck so now he says Fruck instead of..wellyou get the idea.
Thank you lauralkemp!
Keepers (01-25-11)

Old 01-24-11, 06:34 PM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 65.71%

Wonderful to hear from you - Kaitlyn is talking like crazy - full sentences and conversations and definitely has to be in control and keep up with Big Sis. She will be 2 on March 6th - not sure of height and weight - I am thinking about 24lbs. She wears 2T on top and 18-24 on bottom although we are close to 2T there as well.
Thank you amitrat!
Keepers (01-25-11)

Old 01-25-11, 09:14 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

Everyone sounds like they are growing great! I also did not realize how tiny Kendall really is until I read all these updates. She is 2.5 and is about 25lbs. She is fairly tall though; 3t pants w/adjustable waist are a must!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
Keepers (01-25-11)

Old 01-25-11, 10:46 AM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 172.86%

Avery will be 3 in just about 2 weeks. She is about 35lbs and about 39inches tall. Very tall and very skinny. Finding pants that find her is a stuggle... 3t fits in the waste but are super short now... 4t tops are a must because of the length but then they are baggy... what's a Mama to do?! We took "bud" aka her pacifer away on Dec. 13th and since then she is talking up a storm, it's crazy! She knows all her colors, can count to 10, all her shapes, her animals and sounds, she is just all around a funny kid!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools