Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Birth Stories

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-27-07 | 03:20 PM
  • Here is a new form for submitting our birth stories when the time comes. After you post your birth story on the board to share, just go to the link below, fill in the information and it will be submitted, so that we can share our exciting news with the rest of the board on the homepage

I will sticky it since we are still a couple months away from the arrival of our first bundle on this board!!!
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 01-11-08 | 11:44 PM
  • January 8th, 2008, I had a scheduled c section. i arrived at hospital on time and they took m ein as planned. The pain doc had a hard time getting my spianl in, and said it was due to me having partial scoliosis, which i had no clue i had. after many failed attempts, i finally started to feel a bit numb, so they proceeded with the section. apparentyl it worked only partially because i felt everything going on. AT 831 am, Gavin was born weighing in at 6 pounds 13 ounces, and being a long 21 inches in length. he came out screaming right away, which was great and after that point any pain would have been fine for the very first moment i looke din his eyes it was all worth it. He has light brown hair, gorgeous eyes, and has just the best temperment ever. the first day in hospital while trying to breastfeed was difficult, after 12 hours of nurses and lactation peple holdong onto my boobs, i couldn't stand to hear him cry, so gave him a bottle. SInce then he has been heavenly. I am more in love with this little guy each day, and he has definately got mommy wrapped around his little finger
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 01-12-08 | 09:57 PM
  • Did you submit this using the form Diane... with the link above! Just want to make sure it makes it to the main page!
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 01-12-08 | 11:13 PM
  • i am trying to click it on, but it brings me to something different?