Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Can you help me pick?

Reply Post New Topic

• MomOf4Monkeys MomOf4Monkeys's Avatar 10-04-04 | 01:12 PM
  • We got our family pictures done yesterday and I can't decide which one(s) I like. A neighbor that does this part-time from home took the pictures and I think she did an okay job (and it was a LOT cheaper than hiring a professional, plus we got to go outside for the pictures). It's just hard to get five people, especially when three of them are so young, to all look good in the SAME picure!

So please take a look and tell me what you think and which one(s) you like!

(the password is lizzie).
  • DanJoshMom DanJoshMom's Avatar 10-04-04 | 01:31 PM
  • OMG Jackie!!!!! Your family is beautiful!!!!!! It's been awhile since I've seen pictures of your kids, and they are just adorable!!! Liz looks so grown up and the boys are just so handsome!

As for which pictures, I like the first one and the ones toward the bottom with just the kids. You're right, it's very hard to decide!
  • janney janney's Avatar 10-04-04 | 03:28 PM
  • I was blown away by those pictures, they are fabulous! I love them all but I think I like the first family photo and the 2nd to the last of the kids.
  • Diane1212 Diane1212's Avatar 10-04-04 | 04:02 PM
  • They are beautiful! I also like the very first one, and I like the very last one of the three kids.
  • BethandBrandon BethandBrandon's Avatar 10-04-04 | 04:27 PM
  • I think the first ones of you all sitting on the blanket in color are GREAT! And all the pics of the kids are wonderful!

Gosh Jackie... you are gorgeous and have a CUTE figure!!!! Dh is of course handsome as ever. Brad looks sooooo grown up and very very handsome! Liz is a true beauty. That dark hair and blue eyes are so striking! And of course Andrew is just adorable and getting so big!

It was so good to see updated pics of you guys!!!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work