Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Christmas Presents?

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 12-06-10 | 02:57 PM
  • What's our little ones getting this year?

• LAB LAB's Avatar 12-06-10 | 03:43 PM
  • I just ordered a toy toddler laptop and we want to get the dog pillow pet for him. Next weekend we'll go get stocking stuffers and a few small toys and we'll be done! He doesn't need anything. oh I still need to make Christmas jammies!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 12-06-10 | 03:48 PM
  • So far Hope is getting a toy piano from a friend, and I think one of those convertable trikes from my parents. We have gotten her some magnetic letters, a toy Baby Einstein Octopus, and a Disney Princess playground ball. We also got her a said of Sesame Street board books.
  • raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 12-06-10 | 03:50 PM
  • Hmm I'm getting Theron a toy chainsaw. He has been really into them ever since he helped me cut up some wood with my chainsaw in the back yard. He's also getting the 3rd and final conversion parts to make his day bed a youth bed, and he's getting his room painted. I'm sure there will be other odds and ends toys but those are the big things.
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 12-06-10 | 04:00 PM
  • Avery is getting a trampoline for her room, a puppet theater with puppets, a dora backpack, a strawberry shortcake remote control car, and a dress up trunk with clothes.

I know my grandparents are getting her tonka trucks because she LOVES trucks... my parents have her some littlest pet shop stuff....

I'm sure she'll get too much as usual.