Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Toddlers does your baby have his days/nights mixed up?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 02-10-08, 12:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

lol, I felt bad at first too, he just stares at me but we've found not talking to him helps to get him off to sleep sooner after a bottle.

Old 02-10-08, 12:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 174 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Holly, one more thought.......sometimes Noah is fussing and I have a lullaby CD that is all nature or repetitive sounds. I got it off amazon.com......they say it's "guaranteed" to put baby to sleep......may be worth a try, I don't always use it, but when I do he's off to sleep pretty fast..........it's called "hush little baby, soothing sounds for sleep" (kidsmusicfactory.com it says on the back).

Old 02-10-08, 03:49 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

thanks Jenni! ill def. look into it!

Old 02-10-08, 04:25 PM
Ava and Ethan's mama!

Thanked 136 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Holly, it seems Ethan and Lola are doing the same thing. Except he's not up for that long stretch from 3- 5:45...he kind of just has been getting up to feed, anywhere from every 2-4 hours, but will not go back down easily, and definitely has major gas issues. For us the mylicon is not much help.

Hope miss Lola feels better soon! I truly believe there's not much you can do to switch their days/nights...I think they just have to outgrow that stage, kwim?

Latest Articles
Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Linked with Toddler Cavities
Researchers are finding that Vitamin D is important to women especially during pregnancy, and low vitamin d levels during pregnancy is now linked to cavities in toddlers.

New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools