Baby Corner

Old 05-08-08, 03:01 PM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Eco - diapers/wipes

Anybody use these? I just started 2 weeks ago (due to finally getting honest about what these things are doing to our earth and J moving up a size). I was so sceptical...but I am really loving them. I'm trying a couple out to see which brand I like best but I'm so surprised and pleased. They fit good, have good leak control (haven't had a leak once) and are reasonably priced (considering the damage they are saving for our kids' future). I just looked on 1800diapers and they are actually about the same cost as pampers which is what I was using previously. Just thought I'd do a post as I really loved the idea but didn't want a hassle

but really, they are good. IMO

Old 05-08-08, 06:29 PM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

it does give me a pit in my stomach to think about the number of diapers we go through-- but nothing close to me sells the eco diapers-- I'd be willing to try them for sure

I wonder if trader joe's sells them-- I'm there quite often but I never go down that aisle....

Old 05-08-08, 06:30 PM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

post a link to the ones you are using?

Old 05-08-08, 10:15 PM
Ava and Ethan's mama!

Thanked 136 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Old 05-08-08, 10:22 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

My friend is using cloth diapers and I keep thinking of them...
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools