Baby Corner

Old 01-21-09, 01:10 PM
is excited to be TTC
mama to 2 boys

Thanked 87 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Colton is the same as Braxton. He has to have the oatmeal too b/c he would NEVER go to the bathroom!

Old 01-21-09, 03:46 PM
is tired of sneezing
Mommy to 2 Boys

Thanked 117 Times
Weekly Activity 58.57%

I did find out though he loves for you to mix prunes with his cereal

maybe that will help him

Old 01-22-09, 12:17 AM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

Oh! I have a PRUNE story!
When Douglas was a baby he LOVED to eat... One day I decided prunes would be a good thing to have him try! He loved them and finished off the entire jar! THAT was a mistake! The next day we were out shopping. On the way home we heard *SQUIRT* Ok, I'll change him as soon as we get home. He was in the infant car seat, so I went to get him out. He was DRIPPING with poop!!!

Dh walked with me, holding the carseat under Douglas so I wouldn't have to put him back in the nasty seat! I look back now and laugh, but at the time it was AWFUL!

I think i had a jar left too. SO i gave him a quarter of the jar every few days to prevent another MEGA poop!

Sorry, had to share!

Old 01-22-09, 11:04 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

LMAO!!! Whoa!

Yea, K did a nasty one last night while Dh was "watching" her while I did dishes. She was fussing the whole time and I was like, "what did you do to her?" When I went to go see the commotion, her pants were wet and her diaper felt full, so I went to change her. Opened it up to find a surprise! Who knows how long she was sitting there in that mess and Dh didn't even notice or smell it! Ugh!!

Old 01-23-09, 09:23 AM
is excited to be TTC
mama to 2 boys

Thanked 87 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Colton was getting prunes everyday, but with the oatmeal we don't have to use it much. He stills gets them just not as often.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools