Baby Corner

Old 05-13-09, 03:48 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.03%
Talking Getting back to normal!

I'm so excited! I put on and am comfortably wearing my skinny jeans today! My favorite jeans ever! The last week or so I've been in my capris, but they were always a little loose in the waist. Its much too cold to wear anything but long pants though so I thought I'd try them out. Now if only I could tighten my abs and see them working or even feel that I have some

Its going to take time I'm sure to get that back. My abs separated a good 2+ inches when I was pg!

Laura

Old 05-13-09, 08:19 PM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Weekly Activity 52.77%

Congrats

Old 05-20-09, 06:54 PM
Christian Member

Thanked 32 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

Lucky you! I'm smaller than my pre-pregnancy weight, but need to lose more. So, perhaps the boys will oblige me nursing so often. Now, if only my DH didn't cook dinner (he's a high fat/lots o' butter user).

Old 05-21-09, 10:03 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 6.21%

I've been in my regular clothes since I left the hospital -- but most of my regular clothes are big to start.

I'd just like my belly not to jiggle.

I'm not going to worry about weight or shape until I am done nursing -- so I have a year!!!

Then the baby weight from all three kids has to come off!

Old 05-26-09, 07:36 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

My abs are starting to function! Yea! I'm going to wait til 6 weeks and then start trying to train them back into shape. When I bend over my stomach flops out and I'm not liking it one bit. I look normal when I'm standing

Laura

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools