Baby Corner

Old 08-23-09, 02:23 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Got a New Car

So, we bought a minivan last year and after we bought it, I regretted the decision, as I just never felt that it suited me (I know, everyone told me to not go to the dark side

) Anyway, DH told me that if I could sell it then I could get something smaller that I liked more. Well, I ended up selling it for just slightly under what we paid for it privately, it worked out so well and I got a new Mazda 5. I love it and even though it is still momish, I feel so much more comfortable driving it. So, I am pretty excited!

Last edited by BnBMommy; 06-18-10 at 02:40 AM.

Old 08-23-09, 06:36 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

love it

I know what it feels like to drive something you don't particularly like or feel comfortable with..Karl is obsessed with cars and always has been so he is always changing our cars and it drives me insane

I had a bmw 5 series for a few years and we sold it thinking we would upgrade it but then the recession hit so we settled on an Audi A6..it was okay but karl hated it so we changed back last week for another bmw this time its automatic which helps my leg and back so much...I don't know myself with the automatic

you ladies have had it easy with automatics, the clutch on the stick shifts was killing my leg and my back

Old 08-23-09, 11:06 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yah, I wouldn't know what to do with a standard, I have always driven an automatic!

Old 08-23-09, 07:37 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%

Niiice!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools