Baby Corner

Old 12-09-04, 12:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.54%
Default Happy Belated Birthday T.J.

He had a great party on Sunday - there were lots of bumps though - the fire department called on Friday night and left a message saying that they changed their minds and we couldn't stay after the tour to open gifts and have cake - so I had lots of last minute rearranging to do - in order to get every to come here afterwards.... What a hassle that was - I was not impressed. TJ took that in stride and say that's not nice that they did that mom - but as long as my friends can come here to play and have cake it's okay..

so that posed a problem for decorations as well - because part of the decorations were going to be stuff from the fire department....

The morning of his party when I went to put helium in the balloons my tank was empty - it must have a leak and I forgot to shut it off the last time I used it... So no balloons - TJ said "it's okay mom - we'll just put our air in them"...

Then when I picked his cake up (he wanted a photo cake - so I had to buy it) it really didn't turn out very well and I was not happy about that - when he saw it the thought it was perfect - so it just goes to show what a little man he is - I was very proud of him...

Also that morning one little girl's mom called to say that she was sick and wouldn't be there (we didn't have very many kids RSVP and TJ was worried that there weren't going to be many of his friends there because he was at a party three weeks ago where he was the only one that went besides the child's sister and cousin) but the little girl wanted to talk to TJ - while he was on the phone with her he told her that he hoped she would get better soon and that he would save her a piece of cake... I wanted to cry he is such a sweet, sweet boy...

Anyway all said and done it was a great time and he was really, really pleased - he got wonderful gifts that he loves and he is very proud that it now takes him both hands to show people how old he is!

Karen

Old 12-09-04, 01:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Happy birthday TJ! I'm glad your party turned out OK and that you had lots of friends to help you celebrate!

Old 12-09-04, 03:22 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1086.15%

Happy birthday big boy! I'm glad you had a great time even though it was super stressful for your mom!

Old 12-09-04, 04:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Wow what a great attitude! Happy birthday to our TJ!

Old 12-10-04, 04:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

what a sweet heart you have!!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools