Baby Corner

Old 07-05-10, 02:25 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%
Default Happy Fourth!

Hope everyone had a good Fourth of July!

What did everyone do??

Old 07-05-10, 05:02 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%

Here is how we spent the Fourth! Check it out on my blog

Old 07-06-10, 09:45 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Our weekend turned out pretty good. Sat night we had some friends over to watch the UFC fight & the Nascar race and got some much-needed adult drink & conversation time!

Sunday we met up with our friends and their son, same age as Kendall, during the day at a local water park. The kids had a blast & Kendall fell asleep before we even left the park! Sunday evening we went to another friends house for a cook-out & Kendall had a great time playing with their 2 sons as well. Then we all walked to the beach to watch the fireworks. Unfortuately, they didn't set them off in 2 locations like they normally do, so we couldn't see it very well. But there were of course people setting off their own all around us. Kendall did NOT like the ones set off near us. I think it was the noise. She clinged to me like a dryer sheet & would not get down for nothing. Never cried, but kept her head on my shoulder & tensed every time one went off.

The only bad part is that Kendall hasn't been feeling well the past 4 days (tummy issues) and yesterday was the worst. She won't eat right and would barely drink any water or juice. But, the last stinky diaper I changed was around 5:00pm, so hopefully it is now out of her system.

Old 07-12-10, 11:06 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

we were at the beach-- no wireless internet so I was unable to get online...

Lyla was super scared of the fireworks-- but eventually she just fell asleep- we were on my step dads boat to watch them and I think she just got rocked to sleep

we had a BBQ with family too- great weekend...

Old 07-12-10, 11:07 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

hope kendall is feeling better now!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools